Is this your first time here?
This site is for non-registered adults, girls, and any member looking for resources housed on this site. For full access to our online courses and resources you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself.
Here are the steps:
- Click “Create New Account” and fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be sent to your email address within 30 minutes. Click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course(s) you want to participate in.
- From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Need Help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STOP: If you are a registered adult member looking to take courses, please log in to gsLearn through myGS/My Account and take courses there to receive credit.